Tuesday 30 October 2018

Guru

He must have very strong dedication for bhakti path and Krishna seva. He must have strong realisation for Krishna bhajan. Why he must have strong realisation for Krishna bhajan? If Sri Guru has no realisation, no feeling about bhakti path then how he will spread it to his disciples. When Guru has such pure devotion and realisation of very beautiful Krishna bhajan, Krishna seva then it will spread in the heart of disciples. vettāraṁ veda-śāstāgama-vimala-pathāṁ sammamtaṁ satsu dāntaṁ He must have knowledge of scriptures. Which scripture? Veda, Bhagwata, Smriti; where all the rules & regulation and conclusion is written. He must have such knowledge. Why Gurudev need such kind of knowledge? Because if some disciple has confusion then to whom they will ask? They will ask to their Gurudev. If Sri Gurudev do not have such knowledge about the siddhanta then his disciple will not advance in their bhajan. And what will happen? Maybe if I get some confusion, if I get a question in my heart about bhajan and I ask my Gurudev “O Gurudev I have such confusion, please solve my confusion”. So I ask him. If Gurudev do not have such knowledge then Gurudev will say “Oh, this I don't know. I just followed my gurudev, I am following my Gurudev. My Gurudev also answered in this way only, like I answered you. I follow my gurudev. But I do not know the cause”. And if you do not say anything but just only think your mind that “my Gurudev also do not have clear knowledge”; then what will happen? Your bhajan will stop because of this Guru offence, disrespect of Sri Gurudev. But why it stopped? It was not your fault. You got a confusion about your bhajan and you asked your Gurudev and Gurudev he could not answer, he could not solve your confusion, so you just thought “Oh Gurudev also don't know this”. It was not your fault. But because of your Gurudev’s fault your bhajan will stop. You fall down from your bhajan path . That is why for disciples Gurudev must have very pure knowledge of scriptures with conclusion, siddhanta. Then he can solve the problem of disciple. So he must have the scriptural knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment