Friday 5 October 2018

Who is Acharya

Who is acharya?- one who is following rules and regulations and at the same time he is preaching. Swayam Bhagwan also realised this mistake. Before Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu until Dwapar Yug, He just finished His duty to give advice, He did not show what to do and how to do. That's why He appeared in this Yug. Yes, although he is Swayam Bhagwan but he appeared as a devotee, he hid himself. He is Bhagwan, he hid and came in the svarop of a devotee. He is krishna, His original body efflugence is shining black but He covered Himself with golden color. So Swayam Bhagwan realised “if I will not show them by my activities then general people will not follow so that's why first I will do in front of everyone then the people will follow”. So He start to do His own bhajan. Krishna himself is chanting the name of Krishna. When Krishna appeared here as Sri Gaur Sundar as a devotee, Krishna himself started to chant his own name ‘Krishna’ to teach us how to chant, how to create our mood, how to lament, in which way we have to develop our bhakti. So first he perform everything in front of us. So Svayam Bhagwan He also realised this. Similarly it is with devotee Gurudev. Sri Gurudev has to follow first. If I am not following sadachar and I am only advicing sadachar to my disciple, then I have no right. If I am not following this, I have no right to suggest this to other person. First I have to follow sadachar, then only I can advice it to others. First I have to follow. So Guru must have such practise, realisation and such knowledge then he can engage us, he can give us such knowledge of Krishna prema. When he will find that disciple is very polite, very soft hearted and he is following all the instruction in a good way so then Sri Gurudev will open his heart to him, he will advise him more and he will hold his hand and will take him from here to Nikunj Kutir.

No comments:

Post a Comment