Friday 22 November 2019

Ishopanishad says

Ishopanisad said “yes; you can enjoy, you can accept everthing but you
should not be so much attached with this, it must not control you. You
have to control your senses”. Don’t forget that everthing is covered by him. What we are seeing in
front of our eyes is covered by Bhagavan, Ishwar. Don’t forget this. He
created everything for you but don’t forget him. In this material world
you can enjoy, you can accept everything but at the same time don’t
forget your duty to serve Him. But we always are forgetting this, we are
forgetting our identity that we are His very tiny part, He is our prabhu. And after that what will happen to us? When we have forgotten our real
identity we will be nothing. We will be nothing if we are detached from
him. So when we will forget this then something will appear in our
heart- false ego. After which I will not say that I am the servant of
Krishna. If some asks my identity I will tell my name, I will not tell him my
identity that I am the servant of Him, I will not say that I am anuchit, that
I am a very tiny part of Him. Only one word will come out from my
mouth that is my name. So this false ego is darkness of ignorance. When
we will take shelter on the lotus feet of Sri Gurudev then what he will do
first- he will open our eyes. Its like a disease for our eyes, sometimes in
the material world we get problems in our eyes, we cannot see properly, sometime we are seeing some kind of illusion. Then we have to operate
our eyes, clean our eyes, then only we can see properly. So Gurudev will
treat our disease of eyes, he will clear this darkness and he will give us
new eyes by which we can see our real identity, our Prabhu in front us. You know kajal? Gurudev will put some kajal with a stick, gyananjana..in
ancient time people used this to clean their eyes. So Gurudev will also
use one stick and kajal. What is this stick and kajal?- knowledge of Sri
krishna. Sri Gurudev will use this knowledge as anjan, kajal and the stick. So Gurudev will use this again and again. Not only single day but again
and again he will put this so that our eyes will be cleaned then this
disease will be cured. Then the light will come. If in this room there is no
light we cannot see anything. To see something we need some light, if
there is no light we cannot see anything. So Sri Gurudev will turn on this
light. What is that light?- Bhakti. So who will open my eyes by this knowledge of Sri krishna?- Sri Gurudev. So this is the first responsibility of Gurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment