Monday 25 May 2020

Acharya and Scriptures

He must have knowledge of scriptures. Which scripture? Veda, Bhagwata,smriti where all the rules and regulation of conclusion is written. He must have such knowledge. Why Gurudev need such kind of knowledge? Because if some disciple get confusion to whom they will they will ask to their Gurudev. If sri gurudev do not have such knowledge about the Siddhanta then his disciple will not advance in their bhajan. And what will happen. maybe if I get some confusion if I get a question in my heart about bhajan and I ask my Gurudev Om Gurudev I have such confusion please solve my confusion.so i ask him. Is Gurudev do not have such knowledge then Gurudev will say oh this I don't know. I just follow my Gurudev I am following my gurudev.my gurudev also answered in this way only like i answered you,i follow my Gurudev. But I do not know the cause. I thought my Gurudev also do not have clear knowledge I did not say anything only just think my mind. What will happen my bhajan will stop because of this guru offence, disrespect of sgurudev. But why it stopped it was not my fault I got a confusion about my bhajan and I asked my gurudev and Gurudev he could not answer,he could not solve my confusion,so i thought oh gurudev also don't know this.but it was not my fault but because of my gurudevs fault my bhajan stopped. I have fall down from my bhajan path . That is why for disciples Gurudev must have very pure full knowledge of scriptures with conclusion siddhanta. Then he can solve the problem of disciple. So he must have the scriptural knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment