Tuesday 16 October 2018

Guru Tattva 2

Brahma nicely described this in front of Svayam Bhagavan Sri Krishna. When he started to pray in Vrindavan to Sri Krishna.

He wanted to judge Krishna. Is that cowherd boy supreme godhead, my prabhu and how? That’s why he
wanted to test and he stole all his friends and cows. So when he realised he did this mistake, offence towards
his Prabhu, his Guru, his father then he came in front of him and he started to praise Krishna. Then he said
“O Prabhu, O Krishna it was my mistake, I did not recognised you because in my heart there is some another
form of you and I have never seen such kind of form of yours. I know you are the supreme godhead, you
have so much power, so much wealth, so you are different from everyone. Your comparison is only with
you, there is no other thing that I can compare with you. But here in Vrindavan you have some other form
completely different, like a normal boy from this material world, one small cowherd boy. So how I can
recognise you? But anyhow it is my mistake so that is why I am apologizing to you. And now I want to
reveal my heart. Something appeared in my heart about you. Until now I did not know the way how one can
attain you, but now by your causeless mercy I got that point”. Krishna turned to him and asked “Really? you
got this point? How one can attain me?”. “Yes Prabhu”. “How? Can you explain me”. Then Brahma said
“Yes and I know this feelings, this realization, this truth 100% pure because today I got everything by the
blessings of your devotees, your friends, your near associates here in Vrindavan; maybe the dust of Vrindavan worked with me. By their blessing, by their mercy today I got this realization. So now I am
explaining this truth”

No comments:

Post a Comment